Thursday 9 February 2012

Hurt.....

Things started going downhill immediately, there were the rules of the house, it was supposed to help the house run smoothly, like fuck was it, and it was a control freaks absolute way of divide and rule. You see, as the children we were to become, servants, I am not being flippant with my language here, a rota was drawn, up the 'children', had jobs to do, now let me stop you there, saying we all had chores to do when we were younger, that's not what I'm talking about. This was abuse, clear and simple and I am going to help you sort out the difference. Chores mean helping out, making everyone's life easier, manageable, and of course help build character, instil work ethics and develop team working, sharing and can of course really bring family cohesion.

No comments:

Post a Comment